Laptop Parts for Lenovo Y470 Y460 G480 Y480 Laptop Battery
|FOB Unit Price:||US $14 US $12.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: for Lenovo G480
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 11.1V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, CB, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Use: Laptop Battery/Notebook Battery/PC Battery Pack
- Life Time: 500-800 Times
- Color: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Trademark: VidaDigit
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 8507809
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, UK, EU, Au, Brazil
- Product Name: Laptop Battery for Lenovo G480
- Capacity: 5200mAh
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: Shockproof Package
- Origin: Shenzhen Guangdong
Voltage: DC 11.1V
Condition: Brand New Replacement Product, works as Genuine parts, 100% OEM Compatible!
Specifications of Premium Replacement Laptop Battery for Lenovo G480 6 Cells
|1. Battery Type||Li-ion|
|5. Product Type||Replacement Battery|
|6. Condition||Brand new, A grad cells|
|8. Warranty||12 month|
|9. In stock||Yes|
Characteristics of Premium Replacement Battery for HP 510 530 with CE Approvel
1. 100% compatible with your laptop, entire new rechargeable battery.
2. Approvals: CE&RoHS
3. Factory offers most competitive price and high quality battery pack.
4. Strictly control for quality assurance.
5. High efficiency and reliability Replacement battery.
6. Professional after-sales maintaining service.
Replace Part Number
Lenovo L11M6Y01 5200mAh
LENOVO B480 Series LENOVO B485 Series LENOVO B580 Series LENOVO B585 Series
LENOVO E49 Series LENOVO G580 Series
LENOVO G480 Series LENOVO G485 Series
LENOVO G585 Series LENOVO M490 Series LENOVO M495 Series
LENOVO N580 Series LENOVO N581 Series LENOVO N585 Series LENOVO N586 Series
LENOVO P580 Series LENOVO P585 Series
LENOVO V480 Series LENOVO V480c Series LENOVO V480s Series
LENOVO V580 Series LENOVO V580c Series
LENOVO Y480 Series LENOVO Y485 Series LENOVO Y580 Series
LENOVO Z380 Series LENOVO Z480 Series LENOVO Z485 Series LENOVO Z580 Series LENOVO Z585 Series
LENOVO IdeaPad B480 Series LENOVO IdeaPad B485 Series LENOVO IdeaPad B580 Series
LENOVO IdeaPad B585 Series
LENOVO IdeaPad G480 Series LENOVO IdeaPad G485 Series LENOVO IdeaPad G580 Series LENOVO IdeaPad G585 Series
LENOVO IdeaPad N580 Series LENOVO IdeaPad N581 Series LENOVO IdeaPad N585 Series
LENOVO IdeaPad N586 Series LENOVO IdeaPad P580 Series LENOVO IdeaPad P585 Series
LENOVO IdeaPad V480 Series LENOVO IdeaPad V480c Series LENOVO IdeaPad V480s Series
Safe Package: Shockproof Package, waterproof package.
1. By express company (UPS,DHL,FEDEX,EMS) 3-7 working days.
2. By air-cargo 7-10 days.
3. By Ocean-shipping 25-35 days.
4. Customer's forwarder are also available.
T/T (Money transfer ), Western Union, Paypal, L/C, Cash.
How to take care of your battery?
1. Perform Shallow Discharges; Avoid Frequent Full Discharges
There's only one problem that shallow discharges can cause. Laptops can get a bit confused by shallow discharges and may show you wrong estimates for how long your device's battery will last. We recommend you perform a full discharge about once per month to help calibrate the device's battery time estimate.
2. Heat (and Cold) Can Damage Batteries.
If you have a laptop that you use plugged in all of the time and it gets quite hot, removing the battery can increase the battery's life by limiting the battery's exposure to the heat of your laptop.Keep your devices near room temperature and avoid storing them in very hot places, such as hot cars on summer days.
Extreme cold temperatures can decrease the lifespan of your battery, too. Don't put a spare battery in the freezer or expose any device with a battery to similarly cold temperatures if you're in a region with cold temperatures.
3. Don't Leave the Battery At 0%.
You shouldn't leave the battery in a fully discharged state for very long. Ideally, the battery wouldn't discharge all the way to zero very often - but if it does, you should recharge it as soon as possible.