Laptop Battery for Lenovo Ideapad U350 U350W Power Bank
|FOB Price:||US $6.99-20.18 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $6.99-20.18/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: for Lenovo IdeaPad 57Y6265 l09C4P01 U350 2002
- Connection Mode: Parallel Connection
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Accessories Type: Battery
- Standard Voltage: 14.8V
- Condition: New Brand Original
- Cells: 4
- Certificate: Ce, FCC, RoHS
- Volt: 14.8V
- Trademark: VidaBattery
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 8507809
- Type: Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Size: Medium
- Rated Capacity: 41wh
- Electrolyte: Laptop
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 12months
- Capacity: 41wh
- Fit for: for Lenovo Ideapad 57y6265 L09c4p01 U350 2002
- Transport Package: 1PCS/Box, 20PCS/CTN Battery Shockproof Package
- Origin: China(Mainland)
It has all the same functions as the original battery, made from the highest quality cells, excellent quality and cheap price with the best service. Selected high-performance lithium-ion batteries from BAK and Korea manufacturer. All batteries are tested for 100% quality control assurance. Choose this excellent battery for your laptop!
|Product Type||Replacement Battery|
|Condition||Brand New , 'A' grade cells , works as Genuine parts, 100% OEM Compatible! 1 Years Warranty!|
Attention:1.Li-Ion Laptop Battery 10.8V and 11.1V are in common use.
2.Li-Ion Laptop Battery 14.4V and 14.8V are in common use.
Replace Part Numbers:
Fit Laptop Models:
|IdeaPad U350||IdeaPad U350 20028|
|IdeaPad U350 2963||IdeaPad U350W|
Package and shipping:
1. Packing: Carton box with electrostatic prevention plastic bag and sponge.
2. Delivery: UPS, FEDEX, DHL, TNT, Sea shipping.
3. Shipping port: Shenzhen, Mainland China.
4. Lead time: 3-7 working days after receiving your payment.
How to take care of your battery ?
1. Perform Shallow Discharges; Avoid Frequent Full Discharges
There's only one problem that shallow discharges can cause. Laptops can get a bit confused by shallow discharges and may show you wrong estimates for how long your device's battery will last. We recommend you perform a full discharge about once per month to help calibrate the device's battery time estimate.
2. Heat (and Cold) Can Damage Batteries.
If you have a laptop that you use plugged in all of the time and it gets quite hot, removing the battery can increase the battery's life by limiting the battery's exposure to the heat of your laptop.Keep your devices near room temperature and avoid storing them in very hot places, such as hot cars on summer days.
Extreme cold temperatures can decrease the lifespan of your battery, too. Don't put a spare battery in the freezer or expose any device with a battery to similarly cold temperatures if you're in a region with cold temperature s.
3. Don't Leave the Battery At 0%.
You shouldn't leave the battery in a fully discharged state for very long. Ideally, the battery wouldn't discharge all the way to zero very often - but if it does, you should recharge it as soon as possible.