New PA5185u-1brs Laptop Battery for Toshiba Satellite C55 C55D C55t L55 L55D L55t C50d-B L55-B5276
|FOB Price:||US $18 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $18/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: C55-B C55-B5299 C55-B5202 Laptop PA5185U-1BRS
- Charger Type: Solar Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Fit for: Toshiba Satellite C55t-B C55t-B5110 PA5185u-1brs
- Laptop Battery Capacity: 2200mAh
- Weight: 205g
- Trademark: VidaBattery
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 8507809
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Solar Charger
- Size: A
- Socket Type: UK Us
- Condition: New Brand Original
- Color: Black
- Volt: 14.4V
- Warranty: 12months
- Transport Package: 1PCS/Box, 20PCS/CTN Battery Shockproof Package
- Origin: China(Mainland)
Fit below models:
Satellite C Series
- Toshiba Satellite C50-B
- Toshiba Satellite C50T-B
- Toshiba Satellite C50D-B
- Toshiba Satellite C55D-B L55D
- Toshiba Satellite C55T-B C55T-B5109
- Toshiba Satellite L55 C55T-B5110
- Toshiba Satellite L55-B5276
- Toshiba Satellite L55 -B
We are accept Paypal,T/T, Western Union, L/C .
Leading time :
3-5 Business days
Shipping Methods: By Express,DHL,UPS,EMS,Fedex,Hongkong Post. By air, By sea
Tips to extend your laptop batteries life:
1.Try to avoid frequent full discharging of the battery.
2.For battery meter calibration, periodically do a full battery discharge, every 30 charges, to increase meter accuracy
3.The Rechargeable your battery undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long time. So it is necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
4.Avoid heat, heat is the battery enemy, the temperature in a car can easily rise 50F in a single hour, in some cases reaching 140F.
5.If you plan to place your battery in storage, be sure to have the charge at 40% and stored in the fridge (not freezer) for maximum battery longevity.
6.Don not setting a metaillic object on your Rechargeable battery connect metal or it maybe short circuit terminals.
7.Do not drop or mutilate your battery, and do not try to disassemble your laptop battery pack.
8.Please take out the battery pack from your machine when it is not being used.