10.8V 6600mAh Laptop Battery Accu for HP Elitebook 8460p 8460W
|FOB Unit Price:||US $32 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 8460p 8460w 8470p 8560p
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 10.8V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Scope: HP
- Name: Laptop/ Lithium Polymer /Rechargeable/Li-ion/Lithi
- Original Place: China
- Warranty: 12 Month
- Skype: Vidamichael
- Transport Package: 1PCS/Box, 20PCS/CTN Battery Shockproof Package
- Origin: Shenzhen Cn
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, Italy, UK, EU, Brazil, Au, Cn
- Cells: 6
- Specific: Original
- Laptop Battery Capacity: 5200mAh
- Color: Black
- Safe Packing: Laptop Battery & Shockproof Package
- Trademark: VidaBattery
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 8507809
Do you want to buy a spare battery for your laptop? If so, you can consider this new battery for your laptop. It will certainly make your laptop regain energy by the use of the high capacity battery. It provides you with the strong battery life, great to solve the problems of the short life, poor performance. Thus, if you like traveling, this new battery will be your best choice. You can use your laptop under any circumstance without a failure.
1. You can get long hours of battery life without having to frequently plug into recharge with the Notebook Battery
2. Having 5200mAh Laptop Battery for your laptop is more than just a luxury, its a necessity
3. No memory effect. Chargeable even if it has not been used up yet
4. Using advanced cell technology and quality parts, the Notebook Laptop Battery guarantees the stamina you need for long work sessions and travel
5. Manufactured to the highest quality available, Notebook Laptop Battery with true enhanced performance
6. Notebook Laptop Battery is powered by high quality cells
7. The Replacement Laptop Battery recharges while it is installed and the computer is connected to AC power
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|Number of Cells||6 Cell|
|Compatible Brand||For HP EliteBook 8460p 8460w 8560p|
|Weight||12.49 oz / 354 g|
1 x Laptop Battery
1 x User Manual
Battery Model Compatibility:
EliteBook 8460P 8460W 8560P 8470P 8470W
EliteBook HSTNNF08C HSTNNLB2I QK642AA
Probook 6565B 6560B 6465B 6460B
ProBook 6360B 8560B 8560W ST09
No Trust, No Business
High capacity circulatory function
Low Power Consumption IC Design
No Memory Effect
High Charge currentController IC monitors each cell voltage and prevents the cells to overcharge or over discharge and prevent over current
Use temperature protection NTC. Use insulation paper to isolate electrodes. Use fire protection glue paper and silica gel for safety features.
For more informations of our goods.Please contact me freely
4. Package: Carton box with anti-static plastic an pearl wool,
Customer's design box and customer's logo available.
5. Payment Terms: TT/ Western Union/Money Gram, Cash,Escrow, Paypal
6. Shipping Methods: By Express,DHL,UPS,EMS,Fedex,Hongkong Post. By air, By sea
7. Shipping time: 3-5 working days after we confirm to receive your payment
8. Price Terms: FOB Shenzhen/HK
Tips to extend your laptop batteries life:
1.Try to avoid frequent full discharging of the battery.
2.For battery meter calibration, periodically do a full battery discharge, every 30 charges, to increase meter accuracy
3.The Rechargeable your battery undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long time. So it is necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
4.Avoid heat, heat is the battery enemy, the temperature in a car can easily rise 50F in a single hour, in some cases reaching 140F.
5.If you plan to place your battery in storage, be sure to have the charge at 40% and stored in the fridge (not freezer) for maximum battery longevity.
6.Don not setting a metaillic object on your Rechargeable battery connect metal or it maybe short circuit terminals.
7.Do not drop or mutilate your battery, and do not try to disassemble your laptop battery pack.
8.Please take out the battery pack from your machine when it is not being used.
How To take care your laptop battery?
When using a laptop as a desktop replacement the battery should not be left in for long periods of time. The laptop will over time discharge the battery. Remove the battery,making sure that it is charged to 50% and store it in a dry, warm place. Ensure that it is wrapped protectively and nothing will be dropped on it.
The battery should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge. Leaving a battery in storage for longer than this without using could cause the battery to fully discharge as the circuitry of the battery itself consumes power.
Leaving a battery in a laptop while using an electrical outlet for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the laptop battery.
Try order contact Info,