Laptop Battery/Lithium Battery for IBM Thinkpad R30 R31 02k6821
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: for IBM Thinkpad R30 R31 02K6821 02K6822 02K6823
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 10.8
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Scope: IBM
- Name: Laptop/ Lithium Polymer /Rechargeable/Li-ion/Lithi
- Original Place: China
- Warranty: 12 Month
- Trademark: VidaBattery
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 8507809
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, Italy, UK, EU, Brazil, Au, Cn
- Cells: 6
- Specific: Original
- Laptop Battery Capacity: 4400mAh
- Color: Black
- Safe Packing: Laptop Battery & Shockproof Package
- Transport Package: 1PCS/Box, 20PCS/CTN Battery Shockproof Package
- Origin: Shenzhen Cn
High quality, low price
Replacement laptop battery part number:
02K6821 02K6822 02K6823
02K6824 02K6825 02K6829
Compatible with the following models:
ThinkPad R30 ThinkPad R31
4. Package: Carton box with anti-static plastic an pearl wool,
Customer's design box and customer's logo available.
5. Payment Terms: TT/ Western Union/Money Gram, Cash,Escrow, Paypal
6. Shipping Methods: By Express,DHL,UPS,EMS,Fedex,Hongkong Post. By air, By sea
7. Shipping time: 3-5 working days after we confirm to receive your payment
8. Price Terms: FOB Shenzhen/HK
Tips to extend your laptop batteries life:
1.Try to avoid frequent full discharging of the battery.
2.For battery meter calibration, periodically do a full battery discharge, every 30 charges, to increase meter accuracy
3.The Rechargeable your battery undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long time. So it is necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
4.Avoid heat, heat is the battery enemy, the temperature in a car can easily rise 50F in a single hour, in some cases reaching 140F.
5.If you plan to place your battery in storage, be sure to have the charge at 40% and stored in the fridge (not freezer) for maximum battery longevity.
6.Don not setting a metaillic object on your Rechargeable battery connect metal or it maybe short circuit terminals.
7.Do not drop or mutilate your battery, and do not try to disassemble your laptop battery pack.
8.Please take out the battery pack from your machine when it is not being used.