Laptop Battery for HP Elitebook 6930p 482962-001 Ku531AA
|FOB Unit Price:||US $16.5 US $14.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: for HP 6930P 8440P 8440w 482962-001 KU531AA
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 10.8V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, CB, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Use: Laptop/Notebook Computer/Personal Computer
- Cell: 6cells
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: Shockproof Package
- Origin: Shenzhen Guangdong
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, UK, EU, Au, Brazil
- Product Name: Laptop Battery/Battery Pack/Battery Replacement
- Capacity: 4400mAh
- Life Time: 500-800 Times
- Color: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Trademark: VidaDigit
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 8507809
|1. Battery Type||Li-ion|
|2. Voltage||10.8 V|
|5. Product Type||Replacement Battery|
|6. Condition||Brand new, A grad cells|
|8. Warranty||12 month|
|9. In stock||available|
1. 100% compatible with your laptop, entire new
2. Approvals: CE&RoHS
3. Factory offers most competitive price and high quality products.
4. Strictly control for quality assurance.
5. High efficiency and reliability.
6. Professional after-sales maintaining service.
ProBook 6440b ProBook 6445b ProBook 6450b
ProBook 6540b ProBook 6545b ProBook 6550b
EliteBook 6930p EliteBook 8440p EliteBook 8440w
Business Notebook 6530b Business Notebook 6535b
Business Notebook 6730b Business Notebook 6735b
Compatible Part Number:
Safe Package: Shockproof Package, waterproof package.
1. By express company (UPS,DHL,FEDEX,EMS) 3-7 working days.
2. By air-cargo 7-10 days.
3. By Ocean-shipping 25-35 days.
4. Customer's forwarder are also available.
T/T (Money transfer ), Western Union, Paypal, L/C, Cash.
How to take care of your battery?
1. Perform Shallow Discharges; Avoid Frequent Full Discharges
There's only one problem that shallow discharges can cause. We recommend you perform a full discharge about once per month to help calibrate the device's battery time estimate.
2. Heat (and Cold) Can Damage Batteries.
If you have a laptop that you use plugged in all of the time and it gets quite hot, removing the battery can increase the battery's life by limiting the battery's exposure to the heat of your laptop.Keep your devices near room temperature and avoid storing them in very hot places, such as hot cars on summer days.
3. Don't Leave the Battery At 0%.
You shouldn't leave the battery in a fully discharged state for very long. Ideally, the battery wouldn't discharge all the way to zero very often - but if it does, you should recharge it as soon as possible.