Laptop Battery for HP Cq40 Cq45, Pavilion DV4 DV5
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||1PCS/Box, 20PCS/CTN Battery Shockproof Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: dv4 dv5
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 10.8V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Scope: HP
- Name: Laptop/ Lithium Polymer /Rechargeable/Li-ion/Lithi
- Original Place: China
- Warranty: 12 Month
- Skype: Vidamichael
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 8507809
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, Italy, UK, EU, Brazil, Au, Cn
- Cells: 6
- Specific: OEM
- Laptop Battery Capacity: 4800mAh
- Color: Black
- Safe Packing: Laptop Battery & Shockproof Package
- Trademark: VidaBattery
- Origin: Shenzhen Cn
laptop battery for HP cq40 cq45, pavilion dv4 dv5
laptop battery for dv4 dv5
Cell level: Grade A Cell
Package: Individual brown neutral box
Certifications:CE FCC ROHS MSDS UN38.3
Warranty time: 12 months
|Label model NO.|
HSTNN-C53L/HSTNN-W48C/HSTNN-W49C/HSTNN-C50C/HSTNN-Q34L HSTNN-LB72 HSTNN-C51C CB73 HDX16
Fits machine models
HPDV4, DV4T, DV4Z, G50, G60, G61 G70, CQ65, Series
1. 100% OEM compatible
2. Factory directly offer, competitive price
3. Strictly control for quality assurance
4. RMA: 1% made of Grade A cells
5. One year warranty
6. RMA policy: Free replacement within warranty period
1. Professional laptop battery manufactory with 8 years experience
2. Strong R&D department to design new models
3. Good pre-sale and after-sales service
4. Over 17 brands and 600 models for your option
5. Best technical support from our R&D department
No Trust, No Business
High capacity circulatory function
Low Power Consumption IC Design
No Memory Effect
High Charge currentController IC monitors each cell voltage and prevents the cells to overcharge or over discharge and prevent over current
Use temperature protection NTC. Use insulation paper to isolate electrodes. Use fire protection glue paper and silica gel for safety features.
For more informations of our goods.Please contact me freely
4. Package: Carton box with anti-static plastic an pearl wool,
Customer's design box and customer's logo available.
5. Payment Terms: TT/ Western Union/Money Gram, Cash,Escrow, Paypal
6. Shipping Methods: By Express,DHL,UPS,EMS,Fedex,Hongkong Post. By air, By sea
7. Shipping time: 3-5 working days after we confirm to receive your payment
8. Price Terms: FOB Shenzhen/HK
Tips to extend your laptop batteries life:
1.Try to avoid frequent full discharging of the battery.
2.For battery meter calibration, periodically do a full battery discharge, every 30 charges, to increase meter accuracy
3.The Rechargeable your battery undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long time. So it is necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
4.Avoid heat, heat is the battery enemy, the temperature in a car can easily rise 50F in a single hour, in some cases reaching 140F.
5.If you plan to place your battery in storage, be sure to have the charge at 40% and stored in the fridge (not freezer) for maximum battery longevity.
6.Don not setting a metaillic object on your Rechargeable battery connect metal or it maybe short circuit terminals.
7.Do not drop or mutilate your battery, and do not try to disassemble your laptop battery pack.
8.Please take out the battery pack from your machine when it is not being used.
How To take care your laptop battery?
When using a laptop as a desktop replacement the battery should not be left in for long periods of time. The laptop will over time discharge the battery. Remove the battery,making sure that it is charged to 50% and store it in a dry, warm place. Ensure that it is wrapped protectively and nothing will be dropped on it.
The battery should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge. Leaving a battery in storage for longer than this without using could cause the battery to fully discharge as the circuitry of the battery itself consumes power.
Leaving a battery in a laptop while using an electrical outlet for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the laptop battery.
Try order contact Info,