Power Supply/ Charger/Battery Charger/Laptop Battery for DELL Gxvj3 15UR N3558 N5558 M5y1k HD4j0 K185W
|10-99 100-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $28.85 US $28.25 US $27.85 US $27|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: for DELL GXVJ3 15UR N3558 N5558 M5Y1K HD4J0 K185W
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Output: 14.8V 2200mAh
- Certificate: Ce, FCC, RoHS
- Original Place: Shenzhen, China
- Leading Tiime: 3-5working Days
- Quality: Original
- Transport Package: PE
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Simple Charger
- Size: 1/3 AA
- Socket Type: EU, UK, Us, Italy, Brazil
- Cell: 4
- Products Tech: Li-Polymer Battery
- Status: in Stock
- Quality Guarantee: 12 Month
- Name: Computer Accessories AC Adapter
- Trademark: VIDA
- Specification: CE FCC RoHS
- HS Code: 8504401300
- 100% compatible replacement battery as original one
- Voltage: 14.8V
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Cell QTY: 4
- Color: Black
- Cell material: Li-ion
Fit For Computer Models:Dell Inspiron 14-3458, 14-5451, 14-5458, 15-3451, 15-3551, 15-3558, 15-5558,
15-5758, 17-5755, 3451, 3452, 3458, 3551, 3552, 3558
5451, 5458, 5551, 5555, 5558, 5559, 5755, 5758, I3451,
Ins14Ud-1108W, Ins14Ud-1328W, Ins14Ud-1528B, Ins14Ud-1528R,
Ins14Ud-1528S, Ins14Ud-1548S, Ins14Ud-1748S, Ins14Ud1328W
Ins14Ud1528B, Ins14Ud1528R, Ins14Ud1528S, Ins14Ud1548S, Ins14Ud1748S,
N3451, N3452, N3458, N3551, N3552, N3558, N5451, N5458, N5551, N5555, N5558, N5559, N5755, N5758.
Dell Vostro 15-3558, 3451, 3458, 3459, 3551, 3558, 355
Compatible Parts:Dell Inspiron Gxvj3,
Paypal, Western Union , T/T , L/C
International Express: DHL, UPS, Fedex, China post
Don't Leave the Battery At 0%.
You shouldn't leave the battery in a fully discharged state for very long. Ideally, the battery wouldn't discharge all the way to zero very often - but if it does, you should recharge it as soon as possible.
How to take care of your battery?
1. Perform Shallow Discharges; Avoid Frequent Full Discharges
There's only one problem that shallow discharges can cause. Laptops can get a bit confused by shallow discharges and may show you wrong estimates for how long your device's battery will last. We recommend you perform a full discharge about once per month to help calibrate the device's battery time estimate.
2. Heat (and Cold) Can Damage Batteries.
If you have a laptop that you use plugged in all of the time and it gets quite hot, removing the battery can increase the battery's life by limiting the battery's exposure to the heat of your laptop.Keep your devices near room temperature and avoid storing them in very hot places, such as hot cars on summer days.
Extreme cold temperatures can decrease the lifespan of your battery, too. Don't put a spare battery in