5200mAh Battery Bty-S11 Bty-S12 for Msi Wind U200 U210 Black
|FOB Unit Price:||US $16.5 US $12.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: for BTY-S11 BTY-S12 for MSI Wind U100 U90 U120
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 11.1V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, CB, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Use: Laptop/Notebook Computer/Personal Computer
- Cell: 6 Cells
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: Shockproof Package
- Origin: Shenzhen Guangdong
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, UK, EU, Au, Brazil
- Product Name: Laptop Battery/Battery Pack/Battery Replacement
- Capacity: 5200mAh
- Life Time: 500-800 Times
- Color: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Trademark: VidaDigit
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 8507809
|1. Battery Type||Li-ion|
|5. Product Type||Replacement Battery|
|6. Condition||Brand new, A grad cells|
|8. Warranty||12 month|
|9. In stock||available|
1. 100% compatible with your laptop, entire new
2. Approvals: CE&RoHS
3. Factory offers most competitive price and high quality products.
4. Strictly control for quality assurance.
5. High efficiency and reliability.
6. Professional after-sales maintaining service.
|MSI Wind Series||U90, U90X, U91, U100, U100X, U110, U115, U120, U123, U130, U135, U150, U200, U210, U223, U230, U250.|
|MSI Wind U100 10" Series|
NB10051, NB10052, NB10053, NB10059, NB10060, U100-002US, U100-016US, U100-030US, U100-043US,
U100-053US, U100-244MY, U100-279US, U100-280US, U100-411US, U100-420US, U100-432US, U100-439US,
U100-1616NXP, U100-1616XP, U100-1618XP
MSI Microstar Wind U100 Series
|U100-286MY, Wind U100-286MY,|
|MSI Wind U100 Series|
U100-002LA, U100-035US, U100-036LA, U100-037CA, U100-035LA, U100-030CA, U100-002CA, U100-053LA,
U100-001CA, U100-030CA, U100-039LA, U100-039LA MSI
MSI Wind U100X Series
|U100X, MS-N011 U100W-085NL U100X,|
|MSI Wind U120 10" Series|
U120-001US, U120-020US, U120-024US, U123-001US, U123-002US, U123-003US, U123-004US
Advent Milano 10.1 inch Mini Notebook
Advent Milano Elite
LG X110 Series
LG X110 UMPC series
|LG X110 10″ UMPC series||LG X110-G A7HBG, LG X110-L A7SBG|
|Advent Medion Series||Advent Medion Series|
|Medion Akoya Mini E1210 Series||E1210 MD96912, E1210 MD96975, E1210 MD96910, E1210 MD96914, E1210 MD96727, E1212|
Compatible Part Number:
BTY-S11, BTY-S12, 3715A-MS6837D1, 6317A-RTL8187SE, 14L-MS6837D1, TX2-RTL8187SE
Safe Package: Shockproof Package, waterproof package.
1. By express company (UPS,DHL,FEDEX,EMS) 3-7 working days.
2. By air-cargo 7-10 days.
3. By Ocean-shipping 25-35 days.
4. Customer's forwarder are also available.
T/T (Money transfer ), Western Union, Paypal, L/C, Cash.
How to take care of your battery?
1. Perform Shallow Discharges; Avoid Frequent Full Discharges
There's only one problem that shallow discharges can cause. Laptops can get a bit confused by shallow discharges and may show you wrong estimates for how long your device's battery will last. We recommend you perform a full discharge about once per month to help calibrate the device's battery time estimate.
2. Heat (and Cold) Can Damage Batteries.
If you have a laptop that you use plugged in all of the time and it gets quite hot, removing the battery can increase the battery's life by limiting the battery's exposure to the heat of your laptop.Keep your devices near room temperature and avoid storing them in very hot places, such as hot cars on summer days.
Extreme cold temperatures can decrease the lifespan of your battery, too. Don't put a spare battery in the freezer or expose any device with a battery to similarly cold temperatures if you're in a region with cold temperatures.
3. Don't Leave the Battery At 0%.
You shouldn't leave the battery in a fully discharged state for very long. Ideally, the battery wouldn't discharge all the way to zero very often - but if it does, you should recharge it as soon as possible.