Computer Battery Laptop Battery for Acer V5-131 Series
|FOB Unit Price:||US $16.5 US $12.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: for AL12B32/AL12X32
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, CB, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Use: Laptop/Notebook Computer/Personal Computer
- Cell: 4cells
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: Shockproof Package
- Origin: Shenzhen Guangdong
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, UK, EU, Au, Brazil
- Product Name: Laptop Battery/Battery Pack/Battery Replacement
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Life Time: 500-800 Times
- Color: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Trademark: VidaDigit
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 8507809
|1. Battery Type||Li-ion|
|5. Product Type||Replacement Battery|
|6. Condition||Brand new, A grad cells|
|8. Warranty||12 month|
|9. In stock||available|
1. 100% compatible with your laptop, entire new
2. Approvals: CE&RoHS
3. Factory offers most competitive price and high quality products.
4. Strictly control for quality assurance.
5. High efficiency and reliability.
6. Professional after-sales maintaining service.
ACER C7 Chromebook Series,
ACER C710 Chromebook Series,
ACER Aspire One 725 Series,
ACER Aspire One 756 Series,
ACER Aspire One 765 Series,
ACER V5-131 Series,
ACER TravelMate B113 Series,
ACER TravelMate B113M Series
Compatible Part Number:
Safe Package: Shockproof Package, waterproof package.
1. By express company (UPS,DHL,FEDEX,EMS) 3-7 working days.
2. By air-cargo 7-10 days.
3. By Ocean-shipping 25-35 days.
4. Customer's forwarder are also available.
T/T (Money transfer ), Western Union, Paypal, L/C, Cash.
How to take care of your battery?
1. Perform Shallow Discharges; Avoid Frequent Full Discharges
There's only one problem that shallow discharges can cause. Laptops can get a bit confused by shallow discharges and may show you wrong estimates for how long your device's battery will last. We recommend you perform a full discharge about once per month to help calibrate the device's battery time estimate.
2. Heat (and Cold) Can Damage Batteries.
If you have a laptop that you use plugged in all of the time and it gets quite hot, removing the battery can increase the battery's life by limiting the battery's exposure to the heat of your laptop.Keep your devices near room temperature and avoid storing them in very hot places, such as hot cars on summer days.
Extreme cold temperatures can decrease the lifespan of your battery, too. Don't put a spare battery in the freezer or expose any device with a battery to similarly cold temperatures if you're in a region with cold temperature s.
3. Don't Leave the Battery At 0%.
You shouldn't leave the battery in a fully discharged state for very long. Ideally, the battery wouldn't discharge all the way to zero very often - but if it does, you should recharge it as soon as possible.