4400mAh Laptop Battery/Rechargeable Battery for HP Mu06 Cq42 Cq52
|10-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $18.5 US $16.5 US $13.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: for 593553-001 593554-001 MU06 CQ42 CQ52 CQ62
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 11.1V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, CB, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Use: Laptop/Notebook/PC
- Cell: 6
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: Shockproof Package
- Origin: Shenzhen Guangdong
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, UK, EU, Au, Brazil
- Product Name: Laptop Battery/Battery Pack/Battery Replacement
- Capacity: 4400mAh
- Life Time: 500-800 Times
- Color: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Trademark: VidaDigit
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 8507809
100% compatible replacement battery as original one
Voltage:11.1V (10.8Volt compatible)
Cell material: Li-ion
Replace Part Numbers:
HP 593553-001 593554-001 MU06 CQ42 CQ52 CQ62
This compatibility list is non-exhaustive. If your original part NO. or your laptop model NO. is not included in the compatibility list, but our battery may still fit your laptop. Please feel free to contact us to confirm the compatibility.
Safe Package: Shockproof Package, waterproof package.
1. By express company (UPS,DHL,FEDEX,EMS) 3-7 working days.
2. By air-cargo 7-10 days.
3. By Ocean-shipping 25-35 days.
4. Customer's forwarder are also available.
T/T (Money transfer ), Western Union, Paypal, L/C, Cash.
How to take care of your battery?
1. Perform Shallow Discharges; Avoid Frequent Full Discharges
There's only one problem that shallow discharges can cause. Laptops can get a bit confused by shallow discharges and may show you wrong estimates for how long your device's battery will last. We recommend you perform a full discharge about once per month to help calibrate the device's battery time estimate.
2. Heat (and Cold) Can Damage Batteries.
If you have a laptop that you use plugged in all of the time and it gets quite hot, removing the battery can increase the battery's life by limiting the battery's exposure to the heat of your laptop.Keep your devices near room temperature and avoid storing them in very hot places, such as hot cars on summer days.
Extreme cold temperatures can decrease the lifespan of your battery, too. Don't put a spare battery in the freezer or expose any device with a battery to similarly cold temperatures if you're in a region with cold temperatures.
3. Don't Leave the Battery At 0%.
You shouldn't leave the battery in a fully discharged state for very long. Ideally, the battery wouldn't discharge all the way to zero very often - but if it does, you should recharge it as soon as possible.