OEM Laptop Battery Apple MacBook Air 11 A1370 Mc968ll A1406
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12 US $8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 11 A1370 Mc968ll A1406
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 10.8V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, CB, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- MOQ: 3 -5days
- Volt: 10.8V
- Battery Type: Li-ion Battery
- Color: Black
- Original Place: China
- Transport Package: 1PCS/Box, 20PCS/CTN Battery Shockproof Package
- Origin: Shenzhen Cn
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, Italy, UK, EU, Brazil, Au, Cn
- Cells: 6
- Capacity/Volt: 4800mAh
- Specific: Replacement
- Warranty: 12 Month
- Safe Packing: Laptop Battery & Shockproof Package
- Trademark: VidaBattery
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 8507809
Genuine Original A1406 Battery Apple Macbook Air 11 A1370 Mc968ll/a Mid 2011 & A1465 Md223ll/a Mid 2012 Version
|Dimension:||138.65 x 41.39 x 21.90mm|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Carton box with anti-static plastic an pearl wool,|
Customer's design box and customer's logo available.
|2.Payment||Payment Terms: TT/ Western Union/Money Gram, Cash,Escrow, Paypal|
|3.Shipping Methods:||By Express,DHL,UPS,EMS,Fedex,Hongkong Post. By air, By sea|
|4.Shipping time||3-5 working days after we confirm to receive your payment|
|Price Terms||FOB Shenzhen/HK ,EXW,CNF|
How to take care of your battery?
1. Perform Shallow Discharges; Avoid Frequent Full Discharges
Laptops can get a bit confused by shallow discharges and may show you wrong estimates for how long your device's battery will last. We recommend you perform a full discharge about once per month to help calibrate the device's battery time estimate.
2. Heat (and Cold) Can Damage Batteries.
If you have a laptop that you use plugged in all of the time and it gets quite hot, removing the battery can increase the battery's life by limiting the battery's exposure to the heat of your laptop.Keep your devices near room temperature and avoid storing them in very hot places, such as hot cars on summer days.
3. Don't Leave the Battery At 0%.
You shouldn't leave the battery in a fully discharged state for very long. Ideally, the battery wouldn't discharge all the way to zero very often - but if it does, you should recharge it as soon as possible.