Laptop Battery for Asus 90-Nhj9b1000z 90-Nil1b2000 A3000 Li-ion Battery
|FOB Unit Price:||US $16.5 US $13.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: for Asus A3000
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, CB, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Use: Laptop/Notebook Computer/Personal Computer
- Cell: 8cells
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: Shockproof Package
- Origin: Shenzhen Guangdong
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, UK, EU, Au, Brazil
- Product Name: Laptop Battery/Battery Pack/Battery Replacement
- Capacity: 4400mAh
- Life Time: 500-800 Times
- Color: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Trademark: VidaDigit
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 8507809
|1. Battery Type||Li-ion|
|5. Product Type||Replacement Battery|
|6. Condition||Brand new, A grad cells|
|8. Warranty||12 month|
|9. In stock||available|
1. 100% compatible with your laptop, entire new
2. Approvals: CE&RoHS
3. Factory offers most competitive price and high quality products.
4. Strictly control for quality assurance.
5. High efficiency and reliability.
6. Professional after-sales maintaining service.
|ASUS Z91 series|
Z91E, Z91ER, Z91G, Z91L, Z91N, Z9100, Z9100E, Z9100ER, Z9100G, Z9100L, Z9100N series
Asus A3 Series:
A3Ac, A3Fc, A3Fp, A3Hf, A3Vc, A3Vp, A3E Series, A3G Series, A3H Series, A3L Series, A3N Series
|Asus A3000 Series:|
A3000E Series, A3000G Series, A3000L Series, A3000N Series
|Asus A6 Series:|
A6, A6E, A6F, A6G, A6J, A6Ja, A6Jc, A6Je, A6Jm, A6K, A6Km, A6Kt, A6L, A6M, A6N, A6Ne, A6R, A6Rp, A6T, A6Tc, A6U, A6V, A6Va, A6Vc, A6Vm
|Asus A6000 Series:|
A6000E, A6000G, A6000Ga, A6000J, A6000Ja, A6000L, A6000N, A6000Ne, A6000R, A6000U, A6000V, A6000Va, A6000Vc, A6000Vm
|Asus A7 Series:|
A7C, A7D, A7F, A7G, A7J, A7Jc, A7M, A7S, A7T, A7Tc, A7V, A7Vc
Compatible Part Number:
ASUS A42-A3 A3000 A6 A6000 A3 Z91 Z9100
70-NA51B1100 70-NA51B2100 90-NA51B1000
90-NA51B2000 90-NA51B2100 90-NA51B2200
90-NA52B2000 90-NA71B1100 90-NCG1B1000
90-NCG1B1010 90-ND01B1000 90-NDK1B1000
90-NDM1B1000 90-NFJ1B1000 90-NFPCB1001
90-NFPCB2001 90-NG31B1000 90-NH73B1000Z
90-NHJ9B1000Z 90-NIL1B2000 A42-A3 A42-A6
T/T (Money transfer ), Western Union, Paypal, L/C, Cash.
How to take care of your battery?
1. Perform Shallow Discharges; Avoid Frequent Full Discharges
There's only one problem that shallow discharges can cause. Laptops can get a bit confused by shallow discharges and may show you wrong estimates for how long your device's battery will last. We recommend you perform a full discharge about once per month to help calibrate the device's battery time estimate.
2. Heat (and Cold) Can Damage Batteries.
If you have a laptop that you use plugged in all of the time and it gets quite hot, removing the battery can increase the battery's life by limiting the battery's exposure to the heat of your laptop.Keep your devices near room temperature and avoid storing them in very hot places, such as hot cars on summer days.
Extreme cold temperatures can decrease the lifespan of your battery, too. Don't put a spare battery in the freezer or expose any device with a battery to similarly cold temperatures if you're in a region with cold temperature s.
3. Don't Leave the Battery At 0%.
You shouldn't leave the battery in a fully discharged state for very long. Ideally, the battery wouldn't discharge all the way to zero very often - but if it does, you should recharge it as soon as possible.