Notebook Laptop Battery BPS35 for Sony Vgp-BPS35A
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||1PCS/Box, 20PCS/CTN Battery Shockproof Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BPS35
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 10.8V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Scope: HP
- Name: Laptop/ Lithium Polymer /Rechargeable/Li-ion/Lithi
- Original Place: China
- Warranty: 12 Month
- Skype: Vidamichael
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 8507809
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, Italy, UK, EU, Brazil, Au, Cn
- Cells: 6
- Specific: Original
- Laptop Battery Capacity: 5200mAh
- Color: Black
- Safe Packing: Laptop Battery & Shockproof Package
- Trademark: VidaBattery
- Origin: Shenzhen Cn
High Capacity laptop battery for Sony VGP-BPS35A
1. Product details:
For Sony VGP-BPS35A Laptop battery
Compatible Battery Part No.
VGP-BPS35A VGP-BPL35A VGP-BPS35 VGP-BPL3
Fits laptop models
VGP-BPS35A Vaio 14E Series Vaio 15E Series SVF1521A2E SVF14215 SVF14211 SVF14212 SVF14213
SVF14215 SVF14216 SVF14217 SVF14218 SVF14219 SVF15213 SVF15215 SVF15216 SVF15217 SVF15218 SVF1531
1. Replacement or original laptop battery.
2. High-quality li-lon cells, safe and convenient.
3. Over charge and discharge, detection protection.
4. Aging-Test and installed test for every battery before packing.
5. High abrasion resistance shell.
6. Free after-sales service.
7. Environmental products.
Package and shipping:
1. Packing: Carton box with electrostatic prevention plastic bag and sponge.
2. Delivery: UPS, FEDEX, DHL, TNT, Sea shipping.
3. Shipping port: Shenzhen, Mainland China.
4. Lead time: 3-7 working days after receiving your payment.
1. Payment terms: TT, Western Union, Money Gram, Escrow
2. Before the delivery, we will check the quality strictly one by one.
3. Battery covers many brands such as HP, Apple, Dell, Sony etc.
4. Support both replacement and original.
5. 12 months warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt)
6. If for the shipping accidents caused, we will not responsible for it.
No Trust, No Business
High capacity circulatory function
Low Power Consumption IC Design
No Memory Effect
High Charge currentController IC monitors each cell voltage and prevents the cells to overcharge or over discharge and prevent over current
Use temperature protection NTC. Use insulation paper to isolate electrodes. Use fire protection glue paper and silica gel for safety features.
For more informations of our goods.Please contact me freely
4. Package: Carton box with anti-static plastic an pearl wool,
Customer's design box and customer's logo available.
5. Payment Terms: TT/ Western Union/Money Gram, Cash,Escrow, Paypal
6. Shipping Methods: By Express,DHL,UPS,EMS,Fedex,Hongkong Post. By air, By sea
7. Shipping time: 3-5 working days after we confirm to receive your payment
8. Price Terms: FOB Shenzhen/HK
Tips to extend your laptop batteries life:
1.Try to avoid frequent full discharging of the battery.
2.For battery meter calibration, periodically do a full battery discharge, every 30 charges, to increase meter accuracy
3.The Rechargeable your battery undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long time. So it is necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
4.Avoid heat, heat is the battery enemy, the temperature in a car can easily rise 50F in a single hour, in some cases reaching 140F.
5.If you plan to place your battery in storage, be sure to have the charge at 40% and stored in the fridge (not freezer) for maximum battery longevity.
6.Don not setting a metaillic object on your Rechargeable battery connect metal or it maybe short circuit terminals.
7.Do not drop or mutilate your battery, and do not try to disassemble your laptop battery pack.
8.Please take out the battery pack from your machine when it is not being used.
How To take care your laptop battery?
When using a laptop as a desktop replacement the battery should not be left in for long periods of time. The laptop will over time discharge the battery. Remove the battery,making sure that it is charged to 50% and store it in a dry, warm place. Ensure that it is wrapped protectively and nothing will be dropped on it.
The battery should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge. Leaving a battery in storage for longer than this without using could cause the battery to fully discharge as the circuitry of the battery itself consumes power.
Leaving a battery in a laptop while using an electrical outlet for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the laptop battery.
Try order contact Info,