New Rechargeable Laptop Battery for Lenovo T430s Laptop Battery
|FOB Unit Price:||US $16.5 US $14.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: for lenovo T430S
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 11.1V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, CB, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Use: Laptop/Notebook/PC
- Cell: 6
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: Shockproof Package
- Origin: Shenzhen Guangdong
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, UK, EU, Au, Brazil
- Product Name: Laptop Battery/Battery Pack/Battery Replacement
- Capacity: 5200mAh
- Life Time: 500-800 Times
- Color: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Trademark: VidaDigit
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 8507809
Product picture :
|2.||Cell||6 Cell * 103450|
|7.||Certificate||CE UL ROHS FCC|
100% compatible replacement battery as original one
Voltage:11.1V (10.8Volt compatible)
Cell material: Li-ion
Replace Part Numbers:
|FRU P/N 45N1039||ASM P/N 45N1038|
|FRU P/N 42T4845||ASM P/N 42T4844|
|FRU P/N 42T4847||ASM P/N 42T4846|
Fit Laptop Models:
LEN0V0 Thinkpad T420S,Thinkpad T420Si, Thinkpad T430S ,Thinkpad T430Si.
1.We use A-class quality cells,every cell must pass strictly capacity grading procedure.
2.Our every PCB must pass strictly test, until them reach to 100% compliant.
3.We carry on QC test for every finished product,to assure every battery can be charged and discharged 1000 times again and again.
4.We have got CE , ROHS ,FCC,UL certificates.
Safe Package: Shockproof Package, waterproof package.
1. By express company (UPS,DHL,FEDEX,EMS) 3-7 working days.
2. By air-cargo 7-10 days.
3. By Ocean-shipping 25-35 days.
4. Customer's forwarder are also available.
T/T (Money transfer ), Western Union, Paypal, L/C, Cash.
How to take care of your battery?
1. Perform Shallow Discharges; Avoid Frequent Full Discharges
There's only one problem that shallow discharges can cause. Laptops can get a bit confused by shallow discharges and may show you wrong estimates for how long your device's battery will last. We recommend you perform a full discharge about once per month to help calibrate the device's battery time estimate.
2. Heat (and Cold) Can Damage Batteries.
If you have a laptop that you use plugged in all of the time and it gets quite hot, removing the battery can increase the battery's life by limiting the battery's exposure to the heat of your laptop.Keep your devices near room temperature and avoid storing them in very hot places, such as hot cars on summer days.
Extreme cold temperatures can decrease the lifespan of your battery, too. Don't put a spare battery in the freezer or expose any device with a battery to similarly cold temperatures if you're in a region with cold temperatures.
3. Don't Leave the Battery At 0%.
You shouldn't leave the battery in a fully discharged state for very long. Ideally, the battery wouldn't discharge all the way to zero very often - but if it does, you should recharge it as soon as possible.