Laptop Battery for Acer V5-131 B113m B113 Al12X32 Al12b32
|FOB Unit Price:||US $16.5 US $12.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: for AL12B32/AL12X32
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Compatible Battery Type: 18650
- Certification: SASO, RoHS, CB, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Use: Laptop/Notebook Computer/Personal Computer
- Cell: 6cells
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: Shockproof Package
- Origin: Shenzhen Guangdong
- Type: Lithium Battery
- Charger Application: Laptop
- Charger Style: Pulse Charger
- Size: 2/3 AA
- Socket Type: Us, UK, EU, Au, Brazil
- Product Name: Laptop Battery/Battery Pack/Battery Replacement
- Capacity: 4400mAh
- Life Time: 500-800 Times
- Color: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Trademark: VidaDigit
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 8507809
|1. Battery Type||Li-ion|
|5. Product Type||Replacement Battery|
|6. Condition||Brand new, A grad cells|
|8. Warranty||12 month|
|9. In stock||available|
1. 100% compatible with your laptop, entire new
2. Approvals: CE&RoHS
3. Factory offers most competitive price and high quality products.
4. Strictly control for quality assurance.
5. High efficiency and reliability.
6. Professional after-sales maintaining service.
ACER C7 Chromebook Series,
ACER C710 Chromebook Series,
ACER Aspire One 725 Series,
ACER Aspire One 756 Series,
ACER Aspire One 765 Series,
ACER V5-131 Series,
ACER TravelMate B113 Series,
ACER TravelMate B113M Series
Compatible Part Number:
Safe Package: Shockproof Package, waterproof package.
1. By express company (UPS,DHL,FEDEX,EMS) 3-7 working days.
2. By air-cargo 7-10 days.
3. By Ocean-shipping 25-35 days.
4. Customer's forwarder are also available.
T/T (Money transfer ), Western Union, Paypal, L/C, Cash.
How to take care of your battery?
How To take care your laptop battery?
When using a laptop as a desktop replacement the battery should not be left in for long periods of time. The laptop will over time discharge the battery. Remove the battery,making sure that it is charged to 50% and store it in a dry, warm place. Ensure that it is wrapped protectively and nothing will be dropped on it.
The battery should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge. Leaving a battery in storage for longer than this without using could cause the battery to fully discharge as the circuitry of the battery itself consumes power.
Leaving a battery in a laptop while using an electrical outlet for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the laptop battery.